Request a Group Rate
We offer group rates for general admission and meals and we can tailor our shows to meet your needs.
Theater of the Sea is located ½ way between Miami and Key West, making it a convenient stop on your Florida Keys trip. We offer dolphin, sea lion, and parrot shows, a bottomless boat ride, a lagoon-side beach, and a fish and reptile tour with tropical fish, sharks, sea turtles, stingrays, alligators, and crocodiles. Shows are up close and personal and guest participation is encouraged. It takes 2.5 hours to see all of the shows, after which you can browse in our unique gift shop*, dine at Papa’s grill, relax and swim on our private lagoon-side beach.
Theater of the Sea is opened 365 days a year. Ticket counter hours are 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Park hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Parking is free.
Group rates for general admission
- 20% discount applied to groups with 10 or more paying guests.
- One free admission for every 20 paid admissions.
- Uniformed bus driver and escort are admitted free on regularly scheduled, chartered bus tours but are not included in group tour count.
- Groups of 30 or more receive a private tour, available at 10:00 A.M. or 2:00 P.M.
- To receive the group rate you must pay as a group, not individually.
- We require one adult chaperone for every five children under the age of 10.
- Prices do not include 7.5% Florida sales tax which is applied to all transactions unless the group has a Florida state tax exempt status.
*School groups in the gift shop:
All children must be chaperoned in the gift shop. No more than 20 children at a time are allowed in the gift shop. An adult with the group must help children with all gift shop purchases.
Group rates for meals
- No food may be brought into the park.
- Canned soda, bottled juice, and water are available in machines.
- If you would like Theater of the Sea to prepare you lunch from a variety of delicious selections at Papa’s grill, please call ahead, preferably two weeks in advance.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required.
Lunch ages 3 to 10 $9.95, 11 and older $14.95 plus tax, includes gratuity
- grilled chicken, hamburger, veggie burger, all beef hot dog, grilled cheese, chicken strips, OR salad
- bag of chips
- Coke, Diet coke, Sprite, iced tea, OR bottled water
Download the Groups/Private Tours & Field Trip Menu Selection form