Group rates for general admission
Includes dolphin, sea lion, and parrot shows, fish and reptile tour, bottomless boat ride, and lagoon-side beach
- 20% discount applied to groups of 10 or more paying guests. (Ages 11+: $38.36, Ages 3-10: $23.96)
- One free admission for every 20 paid admissions.
- Discounts can only be applied in person or over the phone, not online.
- Uniformed bus driver and escort are admitted free on regularly scheduled, chartered bus tours but are not included in group tour count.
- To receive the group rate you must pay as a group, not individually.
- We require one adult chaperone for every five children under the age of 10.
- Prices do not include 7.5% Florida sales tax which is applied to all transactions unless the group has a Florida state tax exempt status.
- *School groups in the gift shop:
All children must be chaperoned in the gift shop. No more than 20 children at a time are allowed in the gift shop. An adult with the group must help children with all gift shop purchases.
Groups of 50 or more receive a private tour, available at 9:45 A.M.
10:00 Fish & Reptile Tour
10:30 Parrot Show
11:00 Dolphin Show
11:30 Sea Lion Show
12:00 Bottomless Boat Ride
- No food may be brought into the park.
- Canned soda, bottled juice, and water are available in machines.
- If you would like Theater of the Sea to prepare lunch for 10 or more people, you must preorder and pay at least 10 days ahead.
- CLICK HERE for menu and order form.
For the safety of our animals, the following items are not permitted in the park.
- Straws and lids
- Craft kits (elastic bands, beads, etc.)
- Small items (children’s toys)
Accessories such as sunglasses and pacifiers must be secured with a lanyard.
Jewelry and hair ties must be secure or stored away safely.
If something is dropped in an animal habitat, notify Animal Care Staff member immediately to retrieve it.