Enjoy an exclusive experience in the Florida Keys during Theater of the Sea’s private dolphin interaction program. You and your family can enjoy touching and interacting with a dolphin while swimming and snorkeling around our natural lagoon and doing behaviors such as dorsal tows, hugs and foot pushes or interact with a dolphin while standing in 3 to 4 feet of water and requesting behaviors such as cradles and kisses. This private experience offers a perfect opportunity for swimmers and non-swimmers to interact with a dolphin together while still joining them in the water.
- Priority Check In
- Personal guide
- Gift bag
- Brief dolphin swim orientation
- Private 30 min dolphin interaction (up to 6 participants)
- Digital Photo Package
- Digital Video Package
Cost per Program: $1755.00 Price does not include tax or service charge (up to 6 participants)
Program Check-in Times: 2:30 daily
Age Restriction: This program is available for all ages, including for those with toddlers…children 7 and under must be accompanied by a Paying Adult/Guardian to Wade with the Dolphin. Liability waivers must be signed by a parent or appointed guardian prior to participation. Any appointed guardian must provide notarized documentation of guardianship or the form must be accompanied by a copy of the driver’s license.
Program Duration: 20 minute orientation and 30 minute animal interaction time per group
All programs include admission to the park and shows. Allow 2.5 hours before or after your program to see the shows.
- Dolphin, Sea Lion and Parrot Shows
- Guided Marine Life Tour
- Bottomless Boat Ride
- Nature Tour and Lagoon-side Beach
- Please advise at time of booking if you have any special requests, needs, and/or medical conditions so that we may prepare for your participation.
- Participants must not have contact with any wild marine mammal within 48 hours of participation to avoid disease transmission to our animals.
- Participants must not be pregnant for this program.
- Participants should be willing to participate in the program and be comfortable with interacting with a live animal…trainers supervise interactions from out of the water and cannot personally attend to individuals.
- Participants should understand English or have a translator.