Enjoy an exclusive experience in the Florida Keys during Theater of the Sea’s Ultimate Swim-Wade with the Dolphin Program. You and your family can enjoy touching and interacting with a dolphin while swimming and snorkeling around our natural lagoon and doing behaviors such as dorsal tows, hugs and foot pushes, or choose to interact with a dolphin while standing in 3 to 4 feet of water and requesting behaviors such as cradles and kisses. You also have the option of combining both deep and shallow water behaviors into one program. This option offers the perfect opportunity for swimmers, non-swimmers, and participants of all ages to share an unforgettable experience in the water together.
- Private 30min dolphin interaction for up to 6 participants (additional participants considered)
- Customized time, animals, pool location, and behaviors
Please email email@example.com to customize your experience.
- Gift bag which includes a towel, sunscreen, and bottled water for each participant
- Digital photo package
- Digital video package
- Wetsuits upon request
Cost per Program: $1995.00 Price does not include tax or service charge (up to 6 participants)
Program Start Time: Guest’s choice (email firstname.lastname@example.org to select time)
Age Restriction: This program is available for all ages, including for those with toddlers…children 7 and under must be accompanied by a Paying Adult/Guardian to Swim/Wade with the Dolphin. Liability waivers must be signed by a parent or appointed guardian prior to participation. Any appointed guardian must provide notarized documentation of guardianship or the form must be accompanied by a copy of the driver’s license.
Program Duration: 30 minute animal interaction time per group
Combine 2 or more animal interaction programs for the same person and save! Learn More
All programs include admission to the park and shows. Allow 2.5 hours before or after your program to see the shows.
- Dolphin, Sea Lion and Parrot Shows
- Fish and Reptile Tour
- Bottomless Boat Ride
- Nature Tour and Lagoon-side Beach
- Please advise at time of booking if you have any special requests, needs, and/or medical conditions so that we may prepare for your participation.
- Participants must not have contact with any wild marine mammal within 48 hours of participation to avoid disease transmission to our animals.
- Participants must not be pregnant for this program.