Graceful, gentle and fascinating to watch… Experience the thrill of swimming with southern stingrays!
Feed, touch, and swim with these docile, beautiful creatures. You will be able to interact with the stingrays in shallow water on a sandy beach. While snorkeling you will be able to observe many types of tropical fish – without going to the reef!
Cost per Person: $75.00 Price does not include tax or service charge
Program Check-in Times: 9:30, 11:45, and 2:45 daily
Age Restrictions: Must be at least 5 years old and children age 5, 6, and 7 must be accompanied by a Paying Adult/Guardian to Swim with the Rays. Liability waivers must be signed by a parent or appointed guardian prior to participation. Any appointed guardian must provide notarized documentation of guardianship or the form must be accompanied by a copy of the driver’s license.
Program Duration: 10 minute orientation and 30 minute animal interaction time per group
All programs include admission to the park and shows. Allow 2.5 hours before or after your program to see the shows.
- Dolphin, Sea Lion and Parrot Shows
- Guided Marine Life Tour
- Bottomless Boat Ride
- Nature Tour and Lagoon-side Beach
- Please advise at time of booking if you have any special requests, needs, and/ or medical conditions so that we may prepare for your participation.
- Participants must not have contact with any wild marine mammal within 48 hours of participation to avoid disease transmission to our animals.
- Participants should be willing to participate in the program and be comfortable with interacting with a live animal…trainers supervise interactions from out of the water and cannot personally attend to individuals.
- Participants should understand English or have a translator.