No jewelry may be worn in animal interaction programs.
If you choose to wear them, only mineral based sunscreen (zinc or titanium dioxide) and environmentally friendly insect repellent are allowed.
- general admission to the dolphin, sea lion, and parrot shows, fish & reptile tour, lagoon-side beach, and bottomless boat ride.
- snorkel gear for swim programs.
- Fins are required.
- Masks are optional.
- Life jackets can be worn if needed.
- Wetsuits can be rented here if desired.
- Water shoes provided for shark and ray swim. (can be worn in sea lion swim and dolphin wade but not provided)
- changing rooms, outdoor showers, and lockers. (locks can be rented for a refundable deposit)
Towels not provided but can be purchased in gift shop.
No reservation needed for general admission to park/shows.
For animal interaction programs, reservations are accepted online, by phone, or in person and are recommended in advance. Payment is required to make a reservation.
Non-participating guests may observe and take photos of their party’s program poolside with general admission to the park/shows.
Please inform us of any special requests, needs, and/or medical conditions so that we may prepare for your visit.
CANCELLATION and REFUNDS:
Program cost is refundable only if the program is cancelled at least 7 days prior to the date of scheduled participation. To cancel or make changes, contact email@example.com or call.
Programs are not cancelled due to cold or inclement weather. Participants must be here for trainers to determine cancellation or postponement due to lightning.
Refunds will NOT be issued for patrons who are too cold, scared of animals or the water, change their mind, or otherwise choose not to participate.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend program content and price without notice.