Jewelry and/or loose items must be removed and stored securely prior to arrival.
If you choose to wear them, only mineral based sunscreen (zinc or titanium dioxide) and environmentally friendly insect repellent are allowed.
- general admission to the dolphin, sea lion, and parrot shows, fish & reptile tour, lagoon-side beach, and bottomless boat ride.
- snorkel gear for swim programs.
Animal Care Staff must approve any personal gear.
- Fins are required.
- Masks are optional.
- Snorkels not permitted.
- Life jackets can be worn if needed.
- Wetsuits can be rented here if desired.
- Water shoes provided for shark and ray swim. (can be worn in sea lion swim and dolphin shallow water swim but not provided)
- changing rooms, outdoor showers, and lockers. (locks can be rented for a refundable deposit)
Towels not provided but can be purchased in gift shop.
No reservation needed for general admission to park/shows.
For animal interaction programs, reservations are accepted online, by phone, or in person and are recommended in advance. Payment is required to make a reservation.
Non-participating guests may observe and take photos of their party’s program poolside with general admission to the park/shows.
Please inform us of any special requests, needs, and/or medical conditions so that we may prepare for your visit.
To cancel or make changes, click the link on your booking confirmation or contact us.
Program cost is refundable only if the program is cancelled at least 7 days prior to the date of scheduled participation.
Programs are not cancelled due to cold or inclement weather. Participants must be here for trainers to determine cancellation or postponement due to lightning.
Refunds will NOT be issued for patrons who are too cold, scared of animals or the water, change their mind, or otherwise choose not to participate.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend program content and price without notice.