Request a Group Rate
Give your child a birthday celebration he or she won’t soon forget!
When you reserve a birthday party at Theater of the Sea, the birthday child will participate in the dolphin and sea lion shows and receive a mention of their “special” day during the show.
Recommended arrival time on your invitations is 10:00 a.m. The dolphin show starts at 10:20 a.m. and is followed by the sea lion show. Lunch is at 11:30 a.m. and can be held on the Starlight Terrace, a deck in the middle of the park, or the lagoon-side beach. This is the ideal time for cake and gifts. Your party then has the option of staying for the park’s other attractions … fish and reptile tour, parrot show, bottomless boat ride, nature tour and beach.
You may bring your own cake but for the safety of our animals… no balloons, straws, or piñatas will be permitted. All children must be strictly supervised and nothing may be thrown in the water.
- Admission to the park-dolphin, sea lion, and parrot shows, fish and reptile tour, parrot show, bottomless boat ride, nature tour, and beach
- Birthday child picked as a volunteer in the dolphin and sea lion show
- Lunch for children (see menu)
- Decorated table area
- 2 complimentary adult admissions
Price is based on 10 children minimum (ages 3 to 10) and includes 2 complimentary adult admissions and lunch: $335.00 plus tax, includes gratuity.
- Each additional person age 3 to 10: $31.00 plus tax (includes admission, lunch, and gratuity).
- Each additional person age 11 and older: $39.00 plus tax (includes admission, lunch, and gratuity).
- No discounts, coupons, or resident passes.
- Please make sure to inform parents of the admission cost if you choose not to pay for them and to let us know in advance how additional adult payments will be handled to avoid any problems upon arrival.
Ages 3 to 10
- hot dog, grilled chicken, hamburger, veggie burger(all served on a bun with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion), 3 chicken strips, grilled cheese, OR salad
- bag of chips
- fountain drink (Coke, Diet Coke, or Sprite), iced tea, OR small bottled water
Ages 11 and older
- hot dog, grilled chicken, hamburger, veggie burger (all served on a bun with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion), 4 chicken strips, grilled cheese, OR salad
- bag of chips
- fountain drink (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite), iced tea, OR small bottled water
Reserve online, in person, by phone or by fax. Complete the MENU SELECTION FORM and return with enlarged copy of the front and back of your credit card and driver’s license for signature verification. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Payment is due upon booking and refundable only if cancelled at least 7 days in advance.
Rules of Lagoon Beach Birthday Parties
- The beach attendant is in charge. Everyone must follow attendant directions.
- Parents are responsible for supervising children at all times.
- Consideration for other guests using the beach is expected.
- Activities are restricted to the lagoon beach area only.
- Nothing is permitted in the water except for snorkel gear and floats. You may bring your own gear or rent them at the beach for a nominal fee.
- Harassment of the animals will not be tolerated: anyone doing so will be asked to leave the park immediately. Harassment includes chasing, throwing rocks, sand or other objects, or attempting to catch any of the animals.
- Decorations in this area are prohibited for the safety of the animals. Theater of the Sea provides plates, napkins, and plastic utensils. Care must be exercised to keep these objects out of the water.