Theater of the Sea’s Swim With the Sea Lion program is a unique way to experience these fun loving, intelligent, and fascinating animals. The interaction takes place in a natural salt water lagoon where participants do trained behaviors with a sea lion such as hoop jumps and hugs.
Cost per Person: $155.00 Price does not include tax or service charge
Program Check-in Times: 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. daily
Age Restrictions: Must be at least 5 years old and children age 5, 6, and 7 must be accompanied by a Paying Adult/Guardian to Swim with the Sea Lion. Liability waivers must be signed by a parent or appointed guardian prior to participation. Any appointed guardian must provide notarized documentation of guardianship or the form must be accompanied by a copy of the driver’s license.
Program Duration: 20 minute orientation and 20 to 30 minute animal interaction time per group
All programs include admission to the park and shows. Allow 2.5 hours before or after your program to see the shows.
- Dolphin, Sea Lion and Parrot Shows
- Fish and Reptile Tour
- Bottomless Boat Ride
- Nature Tour and Lagoon-side Beach
- Please advise at time of booking if you have any special requests, needs, and/or medical conditions so that we may prepare for your participation.
- Participants must not have contact with any wild marine mammal within 48 hours of participation to avoid disease transmission to our animals.
- Participants must not be pregnant for this program.