Current available positions:
We are seeking a motivated, clean-cut, flexible, friendly, positive, team player for a the following positions:
Includes daily care and training of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, maintenance of facility, and performance of public shows and/or swims.
- Bachelor’s degree
- SCUBA certification and satisfactory completion of swim test preferred
- 2 years professional experience
- Acrobatic background (diving, gymnastics, dance, etc..)
Benefits for full time employees:
- Medical and dental insurance are available after a 90-day probationary period.
- Free banking at CAPITAL BANK of the Florida Keys.
- Eligible for retirement plan after 2 years.
- 20% discount in the gift shop and grill/snack bar.
- Free admission to Florida Attractions Association facilities.
- Paid half hour lunch.
- 5 paid vacation days after the first year; 10 paid vacation days for subsequent years.
- Free admission on Theater of the Sea’s Adventure and Snorkel Cruise (dependent on availability)
- Employee’s immediate family members are granted complimentary general admission to the park. Friends may receive a 20% discount on general admission to the park.